Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Friday, December 17, 2010

Golden Archer Nominees


What Books do you think should be nominated for the 2011 Golden Archer Awards?
If you agree with a nomination, please let me know that, because I actually turn in the number of times a book was nominated in my school.
Criteria: Books now in print and readily available.
Published in the last 5 years.
Fiction or non-fiction.
Individual book titles, not series name.

1 comment:

  1. The Hunger Games and The Last Olympian are my favorites. The Last Olympian may be a little better.

    ReplyDelete