Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Everything I Was by Corinne Demas

Irene's father loses his job. Her family's lifestyle- and her mother's spending- quickly catches up with them. The are forced to move from their Upper West Side penthouse to Irene's grandfather's farm in upstate New York. Irene feels like she has lost everything. But what begins as the most disastrous summer of Irene's life takes a surprising turn, and Irene's life takes a surprising turn, and Irene must decide what she wants for herself after losing everything she was.

Available at the Wonewoc Public Library or through inter-library loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment