Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bruiser by Neal Shusterman


I get scraped and bruised so much, I don't notice it anymore.
Except that I did notice my scabbed knuckles yesterday.
I try to tell myself it's nothing-that it's one of life's simple tricks, just like a stage magician's clever misdirection, keeping the audience baffled. Yet deep down, I know there's something more going on here. Something truly inexplicable I'm afraid to consider.

Video booktalk- just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment