Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eight Keys






Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur


Elise discovers a secret: a mysterious key labeled with her name. Could it open one of the 8 doors in the barn above Uncle Hugh's workshop, the ones that have been locked as long as she can remember? Could whatever's behind those doors be for her?




On a quest to make sense of a complex gift left for her by her father before he died, Elise discovers the heart of family and friendship, and begins to unlock the biggest mystery of all: Herself.






No comments:

Post a Comment