Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Friday, April 5, 2013

Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading by Tommy Greenwald


Charlie Joe Jackson may be the most reluctant reader ever born. And so far, he's managed to get through life without ever reading an entire book from cover to cover. But now that he's in middle school, avoiding reading isn't as easy as it used to be. And when his friend Timmy McGibney decides that he's tired of covering for him, Charlie Joe finds himself resorting to desperate measures to keep his perfect record intact.
Charlie supports the library?
Video Booktalk

No comments:

Post a Comment