Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Everyday by David Levithan



Every day I am someone else.
I am myself-
I know I am myself-
but I am also someone else.
It has always been like this.

Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.

Lexile- HL650L
Pages 322

Video Book Talk
5 Quick Questions about David Levithan


No comments:

Post a Comment