Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Middle School: My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar by James Patterson and Lisa Papademetriou


My name is Georgia Khatchadorian, and I know what my brother, Rafe, told you:  LIES, All LIES!


He says I'm annoying and a tattletale and a pudding cup thief. (Well, okay, maybe that last part is true.)
But that's not the whole story.
I'm also

  • smarter than him (who isn't)
  • more popular than him (who isn't)
  • and way, WAY funnier (it's really not that hard).
So if you're ready for the truth about how the life of a totally innocent girl (that would be ME) and her first year of middle school were ruined by her horrible brother (RAFE) and his superbad reputation...

It's time to set the record straight!

Book Commercial

277 pages
Lexile 520

No comments:

Post a Comment