Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Friday, July 18, 2014

Cold Calls by Charles Benoit

A college-bound soccer player who only makes a single mistake. A goth girl who hides her past. A dutiful daughter whose questions go too far. Three teens from different schools and different walks of life have one thing in common:
I know your secret.
Cold Calls book coverA mysterious voice whispering into their phones, controlling their actions and anticipating their reactions. Each one blackmailed into bullying specifically targeted schoolmates. When the three meet in a mandatory anti-bully counseling program, they team up to find the stranger who threatens them—before time runs out and their shattering secrets are revealed…
A chilling thriller.
An unsettling mystery.
A provocative exploration of bullying, culpability, and the cost of keeping secrets.



278 pages
Lexile HL 770


No comments:

Post a Comment