Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Crowfield Curse by Pat Walsh


"Kill me, why don't you?" said a voice weak with pain and despair. "Finish the job. What's one hob more or less?" The words trailed off in a low moan.
Startled, Will scrambled to his feet and stared at the grass. A pair of large green eyes, flecked with splinters of gold, stared back. A small, sharp face, the skin as brown as a beechnut, pointed ears that ended in tufts of reddish brown fur... Neither animal nor man, it was a creature the likes of which he had never before seen.
Fear stroked a cold finger down Will's spine....

No comments:

Post a Comment