Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Thursday, April 19, 2012

10 Things To Do Before I Die by Daniel Ehrenhaft



 If you knew you were going to die within 24 hours, what would you do?Well this is what


 
Ted and his friends came up with:

1) Lose my virginity
2) Apologize to Rachel
3) Get back at Biff
4) Jam and party with Shakes the Clown
5) Laugh in death’s face
6) Go to Africa
7) Rob a bank
8) Tell Mark to screw himself
9) Find out why Grandpa and Dad don't talk 
10) Tell the truth

Let the fun begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment