Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Monday, April 23, 2012

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Available from the Wonewoc Public Library

Every night, while 16 year old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can "remember" are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture. Luke Henry is not someone you'd easily forget, yet try as she might, London can't find him in her memory of things to come.


When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks or flash-forwards she realizes it's time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting- before it destroys her future.


Video Book Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment