Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Monday, April 23, 2012

Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James

Available from the Wonewoc Public Library.


Who is Katherine Patterson? It is a question she hopes no one can answer. To erase her past Katherine has moved to a new city, enrolled in a new school and even changed her name. Now, wary and alone, she seeks nothing more than anonymity. What she finds instead is the last thing she expected: a friend.

Even more unlikely, Katherine's new friend is the most popular and magnetic girl in school. Extroverted, gorgeous, flirtatious and unpredictable, she is everything that Katherine is not and doesn't want to be: the center of attention.

But Alice has secrets, too- darker than anyone can begin to imagine...


Video Book Talk
An excerpt read by author Rebecca James

No comments:

Post a Comment