Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ash by Malinda Lo



In a story that reminds one of the fairytale, Cinderella, Ash is made to be the servant when her angry step-mother realizes that there is little or no money left after her father dies. Ash finds solace in the fairy tales her mother told her, and dreams that the fairies will one day take her away from her miserable step-family. She meets Sidehean, a fairy who grants Ash some wishes, but he demands a steep price. Ash is content to pay that price until she meets Kaisa, the King's Huntress. As Ash gets to know Kaisa more and more, she questions the promises she made to Sidhean. Ash struggles to make a choice between Sidhean and Kaisa in her quest for happiness and love.

Book Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment