Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Monday, August 9, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

Through a "JOURNAL, not a diary" Greg Heffley tells you all about his first year of middle school with his journal entries and simple cartoon illustrations. Mishaps and misadventures seem to plague Greg at every turn from the minor freak outs of finding himself sitting between two morons, being a "skin" in gym class, and having a friend who wants to show him his "secret freckle." He struggles to be a good friend and a good son. He also wants to be on top of the popularity list; which is hard to climb up when you have nerdy friends, involved parents and two siblings who aren't very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment