Welcome

Welcome to my book blog. I hope that you will come often and explore some of the books we have available at the Wonewoc-Center School Library. I will try to post books as I book talk them or just read them for the fun of it. I hope you will join this blog and add your comments. I would love to hear your comments about these books and others. Happy Reading! Mrs. Chipman

Monday, August 9, 2010

What Happened to Cass McBride by Gail Giles


Cass is that girl in high school who will do almost anything to be popular. When dorky David asks her out, she turns him down and writes a nasty note about him that he reads. The next day David is found hanging from a tree. David's brother Kyle, blames Cass for David's suicide and kidnaps her and buries her alive because he wants to make sure that she knows why she was kidnapped before she dies. Kyle wants to blame Cass for David's death, but through discussions with Cass he learns that there were lots of other reasons that David may have killed himself. You will not believe what happens to Cass because of this whole ordeal.

book trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment